Our team of experienced and qualified psychologists and therapists at Aspire Health & Psychology are all equally passionate about providing the best possible assistance to our clients. We ensure that all our clients feel supported, comfortable and understood.
Our team includes:
- Helen Conley – Relationships Therapist -Adults, Couples & Families
- Sarah Gelman – Psychologist – Children, Adolescents
- Brittney Carey – Psychologist – Adults
- Carly Cameron– Psychologist – Adults
- Dr Bert Oraison – Psychologist – Adults
- Sherianne Wong – Psychologist – Adults, Adolescents & Children
- Marianne Love – Psychologist – Adults & Adolescents
- Dr Bruce Wilson – Psychologist – Adults, Couples & Adolescents
- Natalie Holmes – Clinical Psychologist – Adults, Couples & Adolescents
- Dr Elizabeth Westphal – Clinical Psychologist – Adults
- Meg Orton – Psychologist – Older Adults & Adults
- Dr Aimee Stevens – Psychologist – Adults & Adolescents
The relationship between the therapist and client is recognised as being very important, so at Aspire we take the time to ensure that the most appropriate psychologist or counsellor is assigned to each client.
Our team at Aspire Health & Psychology work with our clients to help relieve emotional distress and turmoil, and equally the goal of our therapists is to empower our clients, helping them develop their own resourcefulness and skill set, enabling them to flourish and achieve their own personal goals and sense of self-fulfilment.
The Aspire team of psychologists and counsellors are trained in a variety of techniques including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy ( DBT) , Schema Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Solution-Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, EMDR therapy and many others. By utilising the most appropriate method for each individual client, together a working plan is created for making the changes necessary for clients to begin to achieve their goals.